This is a Tutorial for payment by credit card at the official store of the BloodyNightCon, that can be accessed from the convention website:
Remember that tickets can only be purchased from our online store, there are no other sites available.If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read it carefully. Thank you very much.
Steps for Credit Card Payments:
1. Enter the KLZ Events/InterStar Con using the Shop icon in the top bar of the page.
2. Register. If you have not already done so, check out the Webshop Registration Tutorial before continuing.
3. Once in the webshop, select the product you want to buy in the "Featured Products" section. Click on the image of the pass you want, it will open a page with a bigger picture of the product and its features.
4. Once there, you will have to select how many products you want and then click on "Add to cart". The product will go directly to your shopping cart. From here on it's already yours and locked.
5. Click on "Check out". You will be given the option of inserting a message. For example, if you bought two passes, the data of the owner of the second pass will have to be written there.
6. Then click on "Next" and on the following step "Next" once more.
7. You reached the point where you must select your way of payment. Being a credit card payment, you'll have to click on ' Payment with Card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode). At that moment you will enter the credit card payment zone controlled by the La Caixa server.
8.Select once more "credit card payment", then click on "Continue."
9. On the next page you will be asked for the information of the credit card that you are about to pay with. Remember that you must be registered in the store with the same name as the owner of the card. You will be asked for:
Security Code (three numbers listed on the back of the card).
When everything is completed, click on continue. You will go directly to the payment gateway of your bank and there you will have to finish filling in all that's requested.
10. If you have completed all the fields correctly, the purchase will be accepted and you will receive the receipt of payment at the email you used when you registered at the store. You'll just have to wait a couple of days until you get your e-ticket at the same email. That is what you will have to present on Friday at the convention registration. If you can't go on Friday, registration will also open early on Saturday morning.
Important: In case of error in payment, don't worry, try it again, but place all the data carefully. Remember that you can only try a payment three times with the same card in 24 hours. If you have three errors in a row, the card will get blocked and you won't be able to use it up until 24 hours later.