Today we begin the staff call for the BloodyNightCon Europe 2018. Being staff for KLZ Events at their conventions means working alongside the organization arm in arm so that the event can be carried out in the best way possible, helping the attendees who have questions in their language and clarifying indications and specifications. Being staff will NOT mean you will be closer to the guests or be with the guests. You will be there to help and not to enjoy in the same way than the attendees as you won't be an attendant, you will be a volunteer.
You can live a unique exerience joining us on our KLZ Events team!
Requirements to be a staff member for KLZ Events at the BloodyNightCon Europe 2018 (we are looking for a maximum of 20 people):
1. Not have a pass for the event.
2. Speak English (advanced level).
3. Speak, as well as English: French (native), Dutch (native) and/or German (intermediate level).
4. Be over 18 years old.
5. Have availability on Friday June 22nd (between 15h to 21h), June 23rd (between 9h and 19h) and/or June 24th, 2018 (between 9h and 19h).
6. Active, serious, good to work inside a team and positive person.
7. Agree to not receive anything a part of the experience to work with KLZ Events.
1. Send an email with your complete name, nationality and the reason why you would like to be a staff member at the BloodyNightCon Europe.
2. In the email, send a video of yourself speaking (not reading) in English and the second language you speak (French, Dutch, German). We will value the people who speak a second language fluently and a third language moderately of the three specified. The video can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 15th.
After receiving the videos we will make a shortlist and those people chosen will be given an oral language test. Please, if you want to be volunteer to meet the guests for free, don't send the request because we are not looking for people like you.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com