Today we begin the staff call for the ArchieCon 2018. Being staff for KLZ Events at their conventions means working alongside the organization hand in hand so that the event can be carried out in the best way possible, helping the attendees who have questions in their language and clarifying indications and specifications. Being staff doesn't mean you will be closer to the guests or with the guests. You will be there to help and not to enjoy in the same way than the attendees as you won't be an attendant, you will be a volunteer.
You can live a unique exerience joining us on our KLZ Events team!
Requirements to be a staff member for KLZ Events at the ArchieCon 2018 (we are looking for a maximum of 20 people):
1. You cannot have a pass for the event
2. Languages: English (advanced level)
3. Speak, as well as English: French (native), Dutch (native) and/or German (intermediate level)
4. Be over 18 years old
5. Have availability on Friday May 11th (between 15h to 21h), May 12th (between 9h and 19h) and/or May 13th, 2018 (between 9h and 19h)
6. Active, serious, good working on a team and positive personality
7. Agree to not receive anything a part of the experience to work with KLZ Events
1. Send an email with your complete name, nationality and the reason why you would like to be a staff member at the ArchieCon.
2. In the email, send a video of yourself speaking (not reading) in English and the second language you speak (French, Dutch, German). We will value the people who speak a second language fluently and a third language moderately of the three specified. The video can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 1st.
After receiving the videos we will make a shortlist and those people chosen will be given an oral language test. Please, if you want to be volunteer to meet the guests for free, don't send the request because this is not what you are looking for.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.